Here are 5 must-know tips if you’re traveling to Singapore soon:
Singapore Travel Tips:
- Do Not: Spit, litter, or even think about chewing gum (gum is prescription only in Singapore!)
- Singapore Climate: It’s hot, it’s humid, and rains most every day.
- Traveling with Children: Singapore has plenty of sites for kids — make sure you plan ahead.
- Transportation (read taxis): I’ve experienced this, as have friends — taxi drivers get kickbacks from restaurants when they bring tourist business their way — so check with the restaurants and other service establishments you want to visit by calling them and asking if they’re open for business, before hailing a cab.
- Don’t Forget the Views: It’s easy to get caught up in the shopping scene in South Asia — things are so cheap there, right? Don’t forget to take a look around and spend some time soaking up the million dollar sunshine all around you.
Share your Singapore travel tips in the space provided.