Danny Dover takes common travel tips and drives them up a notch in the following video:
Danny’s “Smarter than Smart” Travel Tips:
- Get your foreign currency before you leave home to ensure there are no hold ups or hefty conversion charges when you land.
- Stealing the hotel bag to use for your dirty laundry? Well, I can’t advocate this (though we all know they expect this anyway) but packing your clothes in a separate bag from your clean clothes is certainly a smart idea.
- Always carry your charging cables in your carry-on and make sure to have a USB multipurpose cable, just in case.
- Use a hair dryer on your clothes after holding them near a steamy shower to iron them — or don’t bring clothes that need to be ironed! (this is how I roll)
- Carry earplugs with you — disposable earplugs are so cheap and you can use them multiple times before they lose their springiness.
Share your smart spins on common travel tips in the space below.