Here’s six great hacks you may or may not be able to use on your next international or long in-country flight:
1. Jet Lag Hack
- Set your watch to the time it will be at your destination before departing and sleep/stay awake according to the time it will be at your destination.
2. Motion Sickness Hack
- Eat pineapple for the bromelain it contains which helps relieve stomach upset and vertigo.
3. Ear Popping Hack
- Use a saline nasal spray 20 minutes before takeoff.
4. Dry Eyes Hack (not sure why this was included)
- Obviously if you wear contacts you know enough to take them out and put your glasses on to avoid dry eyes.
5. Muscle Cramp Hack
- Roll up on your calves — extend your legs and squeeze your muscles often.
6. Germ Avoidance Hack
- If you’re a germ-a-phobe, pack your own pillow and blanky — might as well pack your own food, plates and utensils while you’re at it!
Have Any Flight Hacks of Your Own?
Leave em’ down in the comments for everyone to benefit from.
Happy and safe travels!
Main image by worldstreetphotos.com