College is already out for the summer for many of you who’re currently working toward a degree. For others, you’ve just finished or perhaps you’ve never started and are looking for the next breath-taking adventure in your life.
This awesomely-motivating video is just for you!
There’s really nothing missing from the video when it comes to suggestions:
- Road-tripping it is always awesome — skateboarding behind the vehicle you’re traveling in is sure to get your poor parents and love ones screaming at you through the phone though!
- Europe via a global pass is a must if you truly want to go wherever the “rail” takes you.
- Hells yeah! Spring break it at Mardi Gras or Miami at least once!
- Obviously Thailand is a must for any youngin. Just don’t get lost there and end up being a tropical island beach bum for life!
- Burning Man, Bonnaroo? You can do that at any age!
- Remote camping trips are for people of all ages to. Though I’d recommend if you’re in your 20’s maybe consider applying to do a Naked and Afraid episode while you’re still strong and resilient.
- A week in Paris? That’s probably the biggest cliche suggestion on the list, but I’m sure at least a few of you are game.
Not in the video but still an amazing idea:
- By all means, if you’re financially-gifted (ie., have $250,000 to drop), sign on for a Virgin Galactic Suborbital Tour to space. If they ever get the bugs worked out, you may be one of the first twenty-something space tourists ever! (the average age of an astronaut is 34).
Happy and safe travels!
Main image by Michelle Barth