If you’re that person who’s a hot mess of stress and negative emotions when you fly, vlogger Ingrid Nilson has a few great tips you can use to free yourself from anxiety before, during, and after your flight:
Recap of Ingrid’s Anxiety-Busting Travel Tips:
- Overplan and over-organize — luggage, itinerary plans, what you’ll wear to the airport, etc.
- Don’t let people push you around in airports — at security, while boarding/getting off the plane. Go at your own pace and don’t let frantic tendencies find their way to the surface.
- When stressful moments come up, close your eyes and picture where you’re going and how great it will be.
- Be grateful and appreciative for the life you’ve lived so far. If only everyone could master this one ability, stress would be a much smaller part of life than it is.
- Don’t travel alone if you’re in a constant state of anxiety over traveling.
Share your own anxiety-busting tips for overcoming anxiety in the comments.
Happy and safe travels!