Over 40% of us will be doing some short or long-distance traveling over the holidays.
This video offers a few great tips to keep loose and relaxed during the upcoming holiday travel season, or any time you’re traveling for that matter.
Three simple stretches to do whenever you get a chance to stand up after repeated sitting while traveling:
- Lunge Stretch: Hold each side for 20 seconds.
- Quad Stretch (balance on someone/something!): Hold each side for 20 seconds.
- Neck Stretches: Hold each stretch for 20 seconds, repeat 5 times for each side.
Easy tips to avoid over-indulging during holiday travel:
- Drink lots of water, limit alcohol intake.
- Pack healthy snacks to avoid temptation.
- Don’t fast while you’re traveling from one place to another.
I’d like to wish everyone a safe and happy holidays from UpTourist.com